A pretty metal bird, from a little faux French boutique in Kansas City (MO!)
12.25.2008
Christmas Ornaments
As you may or may not know, I (Sarah) have a thing about Christmas ornaments. I usually buy 2-3 new ones a year. Since we live in a non-Christmas-y country, it has been awhile since we got any, so this year, when we were stateside, I got a few new ones. Here are some of them:
A pretty metal bird, from a little faux French boutique in Kansas City (MO!)
A panda for Will. And the lion dancer ornament was a gift from Kathy and Robert in Hawaii! Fantastic! We plan to leave him up through Chinese New Year!
A Santa riding a rooster for Chip. From the decorative Chinese rooftiles, the king of hell rides a rooster, leading all the fortunate dragons, lions, etc. I thought this ornament would be sort of ironic.
A pretty metal bird, from a little faux French boutique in Kansas City (MO!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment