4.12.2009

Happy Easter, 2009

Happy Easter from Beijing.
Here's a happy snap of Quinn with his easter basket and bunny mask. And my darling Will in his easter outfit. I made this outfit in 2006 for Quinn to wear when we visited his Chandler grandparents. He wore it to church, and then came home and threw up all over it. (The stomach bug was terrible, as it felled him, his grandpa, and me before it was through. I had to wake up Chip's mom to help me, as I was so sick I was laying on her kitchen floor. Meanwhile his dad was doing the same thing in their bathroom.) I never actually got a picture of Quinn in it. Anyway--I love these little overalls. Japanese fabric, hand embroidery on the pocket, french seams, little bunny buttons (Will's are different buttons from the originals, one of which got lost.) I really went over the top on it and think it is really cute!

No comments: