8.14.2012

Casa de Chandler

I finally made it home before the boys, and could take some photos of our apartment while it was clean (excepting the office and playroom).


Dining room
 Living room
 Yes, we have 3 couches, and I dyed all 3 slipcovers.  It took 3 days and buckets of dye and more water than I care to mention.  But blue is MUCH better than ugly champagne tan brocade.  The pillows are cotton and/or t-shirts I cut up.
 Kitchen.  Huge, but only one outlet.  Behind the microwave.

 Messy office.
 And messy office from the other direction (yes, it is a weird shaped room)
 Hallway from LR/Kit/Office towards bedrooms.  I keep meaning to put gold stars on the ceiling....maybe someday.
 The kids' playroom:

 Reading nook.  Hippo pic is from Quinn's school project.
 Master bedroom & closet area.
 The kids' bedroom:

1 comment:

Domini said...

Cool! I love the blue slipcovers! That's the shade of blue I want to use in our front room. But, are there really no doors?